Northeast Deaf & Hard of Hearing Professionals
NDHHS works to secure the most effective and qualified communication access to best fit each unique customer, community member, and setting. NDHHS provides communication access for urgent and pre-scheduled interpretation/captioning requests in New Hampshire.
Interested in Working with NDHHS?
Consider adding your name to the list of wonderful vendors already working with Northeast Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services, Inc. (NDHHS). Please contact us for our Vendor Policy Manual.
We appreciate your desire to work with us!
NDHHS provides communication access for urgent and pre-scheduled interpretation/captioning requests in New Hampshire.
Our Interpretation Services:
- ASL-English Interpreters
- Certified Deaf Interpreters/Licensed Deaf Interpreters
- DeafBlind close vision and tactile interpreters
- Oral interpreters & Transliterators
- If other services are required, please contact a Referral Coordinator
- Communication Access Real-Time Translation
(remote or in-person)
- State Agencies and Departments
- Colleges and Universities
- K-12 Education
- Medical Appointments and Procedures
- Workplace – Meetings, Trainings, etc.
- Part-B (To learn more about Part-B, click here)
- Much, Much, More…
The requirements include:
- A completed vendor profile form (Link to form below)
- An acknowledgement of having received/read the Vendor Policy Manual
- A completed W-9 form
- A copy of your current certification/classification
- A copy of your New Hampshire interpreter license (for sign language interpreters)
- We also require a Criminal Record Release Authorization form to be filled out and sent to the Central Repository for Criminal Records (Please understand that there is a $25 fee due and you are responsible to pay that fee for the criminal records request)
- Interpreters and CART reporters are also required to carry liability insurance. Please contact your insurance carrier to request a certificate of insurance and ask them to send it to NDHHS.
If you would like us to refer medical requests to you we ask for two additional pieces of information. We require proof of a physical examination within the last 12 months – usually a letter from your healthcare provider – including a tuberculosis test.
We will contact you to set up an informal interview once we receive your paperwork. This allows the Referral Department to explain the policies and procedures in depth, as well as get to know you better. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns (603-224-1850 x250 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Become an Interpreter or CART Reporter for NDHHS
Interpreter / Vendor Profile
Please fill out and submit this form to start the process.
Emergency Medical Interpreter Services
Providing on-call, emergency ASL-English interpretation services to 6 contracted hospitals in New Hampshire, including Catholic Medical Center, Cheshire Medical Center, Concord Hospital, Elliot Hospital, Exeter Hospital, and Monadnock Community Hospital.
Contact us for more information about becoming an EMIS interpreter.
Reach out to us today, we will be happy to help!