Interpreter / CART Referral Department
Photo credit Matilda Wormwood
Our Commitment to NH
NDHHS is a NH non-profit, rooted within the New Hampshire Deaf, DeafBlind, and Hard of Hearing Community.
At NDHHS, we pride ourselves on not only our Referral Services, but also our advocacy and community education, as well. We take the time to ensure that everyone – Requester, Community Member, and Interpreter – are on the same page and work together for the best communication access possible.
Every interpreter contracted with NDHHS has gone through an extensive on-boarding process to ensure the highest quality of service. NDHHS holds records of Interpreter Certification, NH Licensure (RSA 326-1), copy of professional liability insurance, and proof of a criminal background check, along with other paperwork when required (i.e. vaccinations for specific locations, times of year, etc.)
NDHHS works to secure the most effective and qualified communication access to best fit each unique customer, community member, and setting.
NDHHS provides communication access for urgent and pre-scheduled interpretation/captioning requests in New Hampshire.
Our Interpretation Services:
- ASL-English Interpreters
- Certified Deaf Interpreters/Licensed Deaf Interpreters
- DeafBlind close vision and tactile interpreters
- Oral interpreters & Transliterators
- If other services are required, please contact a Referral Coordinator
- Communication Access Real-Time Translation
(remote or in-person)
- State Agencies and Departments
- Colleges and Universities
- K-12 Education
- Medical Appointments and Procedures
- Workplace – Meetings, Trainings, etc.
- Part-B (To learn more about Part-B, click here)
- Much, Much, More…
Interpreter / CART Requests
Established in 2001, Northeast Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the New Hampshire Deaf and Hard of Hearing community through empowerment, education, and advocacy for equal access and opportunity.
Reach out to us today, we will be happy to help!